Size: Lot is 150 m north-to-south, 100 m east-to-west (estimated center)
Main castle lords: Oda clan
Designation: Inuyama municipal cultural property (historical site)
Comment: Kinoshita Castle has its origins with the construction of a fortress under the control of Oguchi Castle that was built by Oda Hirochika. That castle was abandoned in 1537, and the castle was relocated to a site near present-day Inuyama Castle. Atago Shrine is located at the former site of that castle, and a well called “Kinmeisui” that was associated with the castle town remains within the shrine precincts.